Friday, June 5, 2015

Ho-Hum

June 5th

I totally forgot that today was National Donut Day. I was really looking forward to a box of Krispy Kreme... but maybe forgetting about it was what was best for my tummy.

Imagine this, though:

You lying down on your living room floor watching your current favorite Netflix show with a box of Krispy Kreme donuts.

LIFE WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL.

That is kind of what I did all day, though. I lied down on my living room floor watching FRIENDS for about eight hours straight. So maybe it was a little too lazy of me, but in my defense, I got to the really good episodes and I just could not stop (For you FRIENDS fans: I watched Season 7, episode 18 to Season 8, episode 18).

There is one funny thing that happened to me today other than my eight hours worth of laziness.

My mother usually fixes my eyebrows for me when it gets too bushy or unibrow-ny. However, when one of the Friends episodes was lagging too much, I gave my Netflix a break, and check my eyebrows out.

I know, I'm a little weird.

So when I tried to actually fix my eyebrows myself, I found an eyebrow razor thing my mom gave me months ago. It was going really well at first; I shaped my left eyebrow, and I no longer had a unibrow. When I was starting on the right side, a little baby fly decided to fly right by my face, causing me to freak out with the razor in my hand.

One thing led to another, and now I have a Harry Potter cut on my forehead.

Yeah, I'm clumsy.

Despite the cut, my eyebrows are now on fleek. ;)

I'm not as happy as Harry, though
  I did go to the gym today for an hour. It was my first day with my trainer, and let me tell you one thing:

 she is a BEAST.

Also merciless, but you tend to forgive a buff woman who has control over your workouts and diet for the whole summer. My thighs are sore and I'm limping, and I'd be lucky if I can walk in heels for my friend's birthday party tomorrow.

Speaking of which, I finally bought her a gift. It's her debut, a Filipino girl's 18th birthday party and welcome to womanhood. I am horrible at buying gifts and I tend to wait last minute. So to relieve some of the pain from the gym today, I went shopping (every rational woman's way of thinking, am I right?).


It took me a good hour to find her something, but I am really proud of what I got her:

A strapless party tiny black dress
Scarlet lipstick
A card that says "Stir Up Some Fun"
and a Snickers bar.

ALL JUST FOR $20!!!

Oh did I mention that she's a really good and shy girl?
I'm going to have some fun when she opens up her gifts. :D
The message I'm giving her is basically, "HAVE FUN SOME FUN IN COLLEGE, GIRL! But don't do anything that chocolate cannot fix."



All right.
Now that you have all had a taste of my weird and clumsy side, I hope you all had a great National Donuts Day!

i'm actually craving some right now




Much sun,
Annika.




No comments:

Post a Comment